Our Rosemary is thriving in this weather!🙌🏼
Here is a delicious Fall recipe, using #melonheadfarms lamb 🐑. We can’t wait to add more of our own ingredients (carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, and more!) and to start teaching others how to too!
Melonhead Lamb with rosemary vegetables
1. Tie 2-3 pounds of lamb using cooking twine.
2. Sauté garlic, onion, and salt in olive oil in pressure cooker.
3. Once browned, add lamb. Seal all ends of meat (brown all sides of meat).
4. On side, put hot water with powdered bone broth or regular beef bone broth. Add broth so just tip of lamb is out of water.
5. Close pressure cooker, cook for 45 minutes (this is for 2-3 pounds of meat). Follow all directions of pressure cooker before opening. Open up, check texture of meat (our preference is soft and peeling apart).
6. Add onions, carrots, potatoes, and rosemary as desired, cook for another 10 minutes.