We have our beautiful chard growing like crazy so I am thinking of all the recipes we can make with it. Stir fry was at the top as it is one of my favorite meals to eat at least once a week. This recipe was a hit with everyone and even better, it was loaded with delicious vegetables.
1 diced onion
2 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp minced ginger
4 tsp oil of your choice
1/2 head of grated cauliflower
3-4 leaves of swiss chard
Stir fry veggies (could be carrots, peas, mushrooms, peppers, broccoli - frozen stir fry would be a quick substitute)
2 tsp sesame oil
3 tsp coconut aminos
Butter lettuce head
1. Add 2 tsp of oil and sautee chopped onions, then add in garlic and ginger.
2. Add rest of oil, stir fry veggies and cook for a couple minutes.
3. Next add in swiss chard and cauliflower with coconut aminos and sesame oil.
4. Create hole in middle of vegetables and crack in two eggs. Stir eggs and allow to cook.
5. Get inner leaves from butter lettuce and put stir fry in. You can add sriracha if you like extra spice!
Stop by, pick up a bag of greens and enjoy fresh, all natural vegetables with your family!